Wednesday 26 February 2014

Early Dream Monoprints
















These mono-prints were made in Oxford in my early twenties and are possibly some of my earliest attempts at trying to bring up images from my unconscious dreaming mind. I have not shown them to anyone since the time of making, over 15 years ago. The process of working with dreams is still very much part of my practice. I feel that I am endlessly scratching the surface of a subterranean night time world. I am currently seeking a residency in Berlin where I will immerse myself more fully in this practice in order to create new work, find fellow dream practitioners and build on my twenty years of dream research.   

I have written more about my exploration of dreams here, http://vibrationsartjournal.com/2014/01/29/212/

No comments:

Post a Comment